The Hidden Secret of Face to Face Communication
Communication is the key essential to any relationship. Don’t restrict yourselves to long distance calls because of the legal and logistical issues that exist during cross-border travel. Business is best conducted when you have had the chance to meet everyone concerned at least once. Putting a face to the name always improves cordiality and transparency.
Communication system aided discussions have taken the front seat in Modern business trend. It’s interesting to pull statistics on remote vs face 2 face business results.
- According to one survey, around 9 in 10 people say small meetings are their favourite communication method
- Eighty-three percent of people work remotely at least part of the time
- Seven in 10 millennials say going into the office isn’t necessary
- But 84% of people prefer remote meetings
- Remote meetings generate on average 10.43 ideas, while in-person meetings generate an average of 13.36
- Nearly 100% of people say face-to-face meetings are essential for long-term business relationships
- For every dollar companies invest in travel, they receive $12.50 in value
- The close rate for in-person meetings is 40%
- The average company would lose 17% of its profits if it eliminated business travel
Original Source: Hubspot
It’s imperative that for a healthy and long-standing business a close and frequent business travels becomes mandatory. How often we have decided to take the remote path due to visa restrictions and cost factors.
Future Focus Infotech – Future Focus is in the business of easing business travels even to remote destinations with ease of immigration inbuilt as a process.