Resource Augmentation is a process that goes beyond mere staffing. This is where we specialize. We do all the background work in terms of understanding the requirements of a job. Then a thorough screening is done to find the right people to match the skills and experience required. Finding the right fit is always a huge task that requires a lot of analysis on the background, experience, skill sets, etc.
We help organizations in this augmentation process by placing staff – with positive background – that can work as turnkey resources and also endowed with the required skill sets and experience to handle functions from Day One.
Further, the personnel and HR needs of the deployed resources are required to be managed through the tenure to their utmost satisfaction. Our uniqueness is to ensure meticulous compliance to statutory requirements and guarantee employee satisfaction by engaging them in various ways although all of them work at client sites or end-user sites.
To achieve all the above, we have 3 specialized functionaries working from 8 different locations across India – Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata and Kochi.
The functionaries at each location consist of a team of Business Development people for close interaction with clients, a team of Recruiters to locate the right profiles and a team called CMG that manages the candidates deployed with clients. They are appropriately supported by corporate teams that perform centralized activities from contract reviews and background checks to salary payment and statutory compliance(PF, ESI etc) to documentation needs like Appointment Orders and Release letters.
Well laid out processes with appropriate automation facilitate smooth functioning right through the workflow from to assignment end.
|Value-add for customers||Value-add for consultants|
|Clients pay for the consultant’s skills for the duration of the engagement only||Opportunity for techies to work in various domains that gives exposure to multiple technologies|
|Recruitment time is shortened||Opportunity to develop their technical competence and stay ahead in the technological field|
|Overheads are reduced||Access to IT majors & work to develop cutting edge technological products.|
To support successful business initiatives, many IT teams often need to manage multiple heterogeneous application environments. These applications need to be run on multiple functional and geographic business units with different requirements. But absence of comprehensive knowledge management or support models, and other factors can lead to inefficiency in managing these critical business applications.
Our end-to-end IT services address these issues and provide Application support services encompassing Application Development, Enhancement, Maintenance, Bug fixing and Testing. Our proficiency in resource management, monitoring & tracking tools and other support models have made us serve our clients with the best of the industry services.
Our Application Support team is responsible for the ongoing support of numerous applications and tools used by the clients. We completely understand the underlying business processes behind the tools we work and have been successfully supporting many of the client functions.
Data Science Practice
Our Data Science Practice is aimed at businesses that need to discover patterns in data and derive value from data. We do this by implementing advanced algorithms of Machine Learning. Learning from Data is a rapidly emerging as one of the most effective tools for businesses.
Our Data Science Practice is divided into three areas
BI Technologies and tools are constantly evolving. We are noticing a trend – a shift from closed source proprietary products and technologies (like Business Objects, Oracle) to open source products like Pentaho. Our BI team can advise and help you:
1. Application Products (products built using existing popular Machine Learning Services)
2. Mentoring, Consulting and Training (to help businesses understand the benefits of Machine Learning and Data Science)
3. Core technology products like inference engines and tools
Machine Learning Application Products
These products will use popular ML platforms like Amazon ML, Google Prediction API and Azure ML to provide “Learners” or “Learning Applications”. These will be various types of predictive analytics products, recommendation engines and knowledge discovery engines. Each product is a generic framework that can be customized for various businesses.
Training, Consulting and Mentoring
The first step in adopting new technologies is to understand their impact and benefits for a business. The training is aimed at increasing awareness of the capabilities of Machine Learning and Data Science. We aim to impart training through Seminars, Workshops and Product Sprints (where the team actually builds a small, usable product)
Once businesses understand how to extract value from data, we will help them implement their first pilot by providing consulting and mentoring services. We help build Data Science teams and build a few successful applications relevant to your business.
Core Technology Products
The current technologies like Amazon ML, Azure ML etc. are good starting points. However they are black box approaches. We intent to create powerful inference and reasoning engines and learners which help you to build Machine Learning applications with an intuitive understanding of how they work. This will help businesses understand and build better applications.
Cyber security is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. It’s also known as information technology security or electronic information security. The term applies in a variety of contexts, from business to mobile computing, and can be divided into a few common categories.
1. Network security is the practice of securing a computer network from intruders, whether targeted attackers or opportunistic malware.
2. Application security focuses on keeping software and devices free of threats. A compromised application could provide access to the data its designed to protect. Successful security begins in the design stage, well before a program or device is deployed.
3. Information security protects the integrity and privacy of data, both in storage and in transit.
4. Operational security includes the processes and decisions for handling and protecting data assets. The permissions users have when accessing a network and the procedures that determine how and where data may be stored or shared all fall under this umbrella.
5. Disaster recovery and business continuity define how an organization responds to a cyber-security incident or any other event that causes the loss of operations or data. Disaster recovery policies dictate how the organization restores its operations and information to return to the same operating capacity as before the event. Business continuity is the plan the organization falls back on while trying to operate without certain resources.
6. End-user education addresses the most unpredictable cyber-security factor: people. Anyone can accidentally introduce a virus to an otherwise secure system by failing to follow good security practices. Teaching users to delete suspicious email attachments, not plug in unidentified USB drives, and various other important lessons is vital for the security of any organization.