This requirement is valid till 20-07-2019
Travel & Hospitality,
Job Description with Roles & Responsibilities:
2-5 years of experience with Windows, Linux operating systems:
Shell scripting experience
- 2+ years hands on experience with Citirx Xen, VMware ESXi, vSphere
- Scripting knowledge in one of the following languages (Powershell, Shell, Perl, Python)
- Knowledge of SCCM and Symantec/Mcafee endpoint protection
- Experience in TCP/IP networking, DNS, AD, LDAP, SMTP, IMAP , Linux account management, NFS, iSCSI
- Experience in Redhat, Ubuntu, OS X and Windows operating systems
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Diploma, BE in Electronics/Computer Science or equivalent required
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Will include being involved in crafting, running and monitoring the infrastructure to support UNIX-Linux Server
Implement Distributed Queuing on various platforms.
Implement Triggering and work on both Channel and Application Triggering by configuring channel Initiators and Trigger Monitors.
Implement Clustering mechanism to reduce the administrative tasks.
Work on Client-Server architecture for one-to-one and one to many connections.
Login to Apply
© Copyright 2019 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved