This requirement is valid till 24-07-2019
Job Description with Roles & Responsibilities:
Support and automate AWS deployments, configurations, and \\r\\nother tasks using scripts, Chef, Jenkins, Cloud Formation and other \\r\\nmethodologies
Build, configure, support, and manage machines \\r\\nrunning Linux (and sometimes Windows) and critical services our \\r\\napplications depend on
Support infrastructure that runs in AWS and native services like Route53, System Service Manager, ECS, S3, EC2 and more
\\r\\n Support infrastructure that runs in our data centers and the services \\r\\nthat support that infrastructure like physical compute cluster nodes, \\r\\nstorage devices, Oracle hardware, and remote-hands support in the data \\r\\ncenters.
Modernize existing tools or processes to use native AWS services.
Automate manual tasks.
Deploy instances and software using Chef, Jenkins, and Cloud Formation (or similar).
\\r\\n Work closely with information security and network teams to receive \\r\\nand/or provide guidance and implement system security best practices
\\r\\n Work closely with DevOps and SRE teams to resolve complex issues \\r\\nrelated to a variety of server and compute platforms that host Cvents \\r\\nSaaS products and critical Corporate Systems
Work with our NOC team to monitor and respond to alerts
Escalate issues when necessary, involve, and work with other engineers and/or stakeholders
Experience in Linux administration
- Experience with automated installations( Kickstart) and trouble shooting problems with automated deployments.
- Solid understanding of shell scripting, user creation, account maintenance, file permissions, etc
- Understanding of Linux integration concerns ( Hardware, Networking, Storage, Virtualisation
- Proficient with network configuration and troubleshooting, NTP, DNS, SNMP, Host files, services, X11, multiple monitor configurations,
- working knowledge of NIC teaming or bonding for failover and redundant connectivity
- Familiar with using tcpdump or wireshark to monitor and troubleshoot network traffic on linux
Login to Apply
© Copyright 2019 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved