Server Support- L1
This requirement is valid till 12-04-2020
IT & ITES
Job Description with Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Monitoring of Servers as per defined service window and provide near real-time reports.
2. Provide Server Performance Monitoring.
3. Monitoring of all server platforms and operating systems for critical performance counters, errors and warnings as per the service window specified.
4. Monitor all the event logs & take the corrective actions.
5. Coordinate with AMC vendor for AMC device.
6. OS Patch Management.
7. Orderly start-up and shutdown of servers.
8. First level hardware support and troubleshooting
9. Resolve server problems like system â€˜hangâ€™, hard disk crash etc.
10. Perform Install, Move, Add or Change (IMAC) at the server level.
11. Adherence to daily checklist for server maintenance as provided
12. Maintain server inventory along with AMC/Warranty details. 1
13. Provide first level support to the end users for Citrix Xen App issues. Coordinate with the Citrix vendor for L2 support-
14. Working under the guidance of L2 team members for various scheduled activities and incidents
15. Perform scheduled backup operations using deployed tools
15. Participate in DR drills and perform failover and failback under guidance of L2 engineer.
1. Min 3 years of Experience MS Certification preferable.
2. Knowledge of windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003, Workstations 8, 7, Vista, XP 3.
3.. Installing, testing, configuring. Customizing and maintaining various operating systems and associated software.
4. Working knowledge of backup processes, solutions and performing scheduled activities on backup and restore
5. Knowledgeable on Backup operations and having working knowledge of any 1 tool - Symantec Netbackup/ backup exec or Commvault
Login to Apply
© Copyright 2020 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved