Teradata Developer / Lead
This requirement is valid till 04-10-2019
Engineering Automobile & Manufacturing
Job Description with Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create LLD/STM documents, develop, test, and deploy data integration processes using Informatica PowerCenter
- Collaborate with onshore/offshore lead designers, analyze LLD/STM, translate & apply business rules to data transformations
- Adopt integration standards, best practices, ABC framework etc while creating ETL jobs.
- Performs data validation, cleansing and analysis.
- Tests, debugs, and documents ETL processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Analyzes data from various sources, including databases and flat files
- ETL development, deployment, optimization, support and defect fixes.
- Develop error handling processes
- Create and implement scheduling strategy
ETL Development Lead / Teradata Lead
Teradata + Unix Shell Scripting + Sql Query knowledge : Mandatory Skillset
Teradata Developer/ Lead- 5+ Years of experience in Teradata.
Strong SQL experience using Teradata.
Experience of working in onsite/offshore model .
Should be able to manage multiple projects and do initial analysis /estimation and assign tasks to team. Should be able to track status and report to PM.
Should have experience interacting with customer team. Strong written/oral communication skills.
Login to Apply
© Copyright 2019 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved