This requirement is valid till 03-08-2019
IT & ITES
Job Description with Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create LLD/STM documents, develop, test, and deploy data integration processes using Informatica PowerCenter
- Collaborate with onshore/offshore lead designers, analyze LLD/STM, translate & apply business rules to data transformations
- Adopt integration standards, best practices, ABC framework etc while creating ETL jobs.
- Performs data validation, cleansing and analysis.
- Tests, debugs, and documents ETL processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Analyzes data from various sources, including databases and flat files
- ETL development, deployment, optimization, support and defect fixes.
- Develop error handling processes
- Create and implement scheduling strategy
- Experience with DataStage
- Advanced knowledge of ETL, including the ability to read and write efficient, robust code, follow or implement best practices and coding standards, design/implement common ETL strategies (CDC, SCD, etc.), and create reusable/maintainable jobs
- Solid background in database systems (such as Oracle, SQL Server, and Teradata) along with strong knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL
- Knowledge and hands on of Unix commands and Shell Scripting
- Good knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Knowledge on data model to develop Dimension and Fact mappings/jobs
Login to Apply
© Copyright 2019 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved