This requirement is valid till 27-01-2019
FMCG - Consumer & Retail
Job Description with Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Should have very good knowledge of oracle internals to solve complex oracle database complex performance problems.
2. In-depth knowledge of working on Oracle AWR, ASH and ADDM tools.
3. Very good knowledge of Oracle 10/11g init.ora parameters pertaining to Oracle data warehouse.
4. Oracle Data warehouse performance tuning in terms of understanding query rewrite, materialized views, snapshots, aggregation, schema modeling, resource and profile management
5. Knowledge about Oracle Parallel execution, Oracle multi-level partitioning (partition wise joins, split, merge, partition exchange, etc) and Oracle Wait Events.
6. Experience working with Oracle 10g Grid Control
7. Good knowledge of Data warehouse concepts.
8. Expert in database instance and query tuning.
9. Must be self-motivated and can work independently
10. Must be a team player
Knowledge of NetApp storage knowledge is preferable
Oracle DBA with Golden gate:
Should be able to join by next week
1. Proactively monitor database instance and perform AWR report analysis.
2. Proactively monitor ETL jobs performance, find offending queries / jobs.
3. Working closely with onsite database architect to solve complex performance problems.
4. Work with ETL team (Data Stage / Pentaho) and BI reporting team to guide, educate and tune queries
5. Complex SQL tuning.
6. physical data modeling
7. Design, manage and test materialized views and aggregates
8. Provide L4 production support and solve on P1/ P2 issues
Login to Apply
© Copyright 2019 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved