This requirement is valid till 22-12-2018
IT & ITES
Job Description with Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for the configuration, deployment, and management of the enterprise firewall/Routing infrastructure in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment. Additionally, you\'ll assist in monitoring, configuration changes, accounts, and software updates within the environment. This position is based in Noida for a 24*7 support environment.
- Maintain Routing , Switching & firewall operations and document current environment
- Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a wide variety of client issues
- Enforce security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviews security violation reports and investigate possible security exceptions, updates, and maintain and document security controls.
- Configure equipment based on technical specifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems in response to alerts from monitoring tools or trouble reports from other ITS staff.
- Expertise in Juniper SRX Firewalls, Cisco and Palo alto firewalls.
- Experience with change control policy and procedures a plus.
- Ability to quickly understand and triage security issues, working alone or with other teams to resolve client issues in a live environment.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP networking including addressing, subnetting, routing, NAT, protocols, DNS, DHCP, and basic troubleshooting.
- IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS)
- Knowledge of layer 2 , Layer 3 and Layer 7 protocols. (TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, VLAN, IPSEC VPN, FTP, SMTP, SNMP etc)
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
â€¢ Strong organizational, time management and project management skills
â€¢ Industry experience with TCP/UDP protocols, VPNs, firewalls , Routing & Switching technologies
â€¢ Strong industry experience with Junos.
â€¢ Platform Knowledge: Juniper (Firewalls ,routers& switches), Cisco, Brocade, NetScaler
â€¢ Preferred Certifications - JNCIS/JNCIP/JNCIE/ /CCNP/CCIE and other equivalent.
Login to Apply
© Copyright 2018 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved