This requirement is valid till 20-07-2019
No search results.
Job Description with Roles & Responsibilities:
Will be a key member of the LINUX/UNIX patching team.
Responsible for preparing/validating the patching schedule as well as roster
Will own the patching process being a part of patching team.
Coordinate with US, Bangalore and Pune(Cybage) teams in regards to Patching & vulnerability mitigation activities
Work closely with the Vulnerability
Willingness to work in 24/7 environment with rotational shifts.
Requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with an Associates or Bachelor\'s Degree
Though a key member of the patching team, will also work on Operational activities and projects as and when needed.
Monitoring alerts and events via the monitoring tool.
- Highly troubleshooting skills on servers.
- Application Support, System support, Ticket management.
- Team co-ordination.
- Technology Cloud (AWS, Azure), VMware, Datacenter support.
- Experience on cloud will be an added advantage.
- Closely working with US Team.
- Understanding of Incident Management, Event management & Release/Change Management.
- Windows & Linux server administration, application support understanding.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- No Reservations towards Night shift (rotational shifts) and shift hours (8.5 hrs)
- Prior experience of 24/7 support model.
- Microsoft Server, VMware, Linux, AWS, Azure Cloud expertise.
- Monitoring and ticketing experience. Like Nagios, Remedy, Sitescope, Cherwell, Foglight or any other ITSM based tool will be preferred.
- Working under ITIL guideliines.
- Basic understanding on Network and Storage devices.
Login to Apply
© Copyright 2019 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved