This requirement is valid till 24-09-2019
Job Description with Roles & Responsibilities:
The person will be primarily responsible for Creating and maintaining data streams and processes within the Hadoop and EDW platforms Profile and analyze various data sources
Design and implement data ingestion strategy Design develop code test and debug complex new code packages or make significant enhancements to existing code packages
Interact with business users to understand and document the requirements
Demonstrated experience with the Hadoop ecosystem Hive Pig MapReduce Spark etc
Demonstrated experience with ETL tools like Informatica
Experience on scheduling tools like Tivoli or Autosys
Development experience in one or more of the following languages Java Python Scoop and Scala
Demonstrated experience with databases like Teradata DB2 Oracle
Good understanding and experience with working in Hadoop and Big data technologies
Good knowledge of database structures theories principles and practices
Good knowledge of Unix UNIX principles and practices
Good knowledge of UNIX Scripting theories principles and best practices Loading from disparate data sets
Designing building installing configuring and supporting Hadoop Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design Write complex scripts in Unix
Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights Maintain security and data privacy
Create scalable and high performance web services for data tracking High speed querying
Managing and deploying HBase Being a part of a POC effort to help build new Hadoop clusters
Test prototypes and oversee handover to operational teams
Propose best practices standards INFORMATICA
Good Experience of Informatica theories principles and best practices
2 to 4 years of relevant experience Data Integration projects 2 years of experience in Informatica consulting
Application knowledge AWS Azure Force com Google is a plus Informatica PowerCenter PowerExchange connectors IDQ B2B Salesforce
Expertise in Features of Various Informatica Editions Experience in Unix and other Shell Scripting
Experience in Hadoop and its Dbs
Technology : ETL INFORMATICA DEVELOPER
Exp : 5 years TO 10 Years
Location : Banglore
Duration : 6 Months
Job Type : contract
Notice:Immediate Joiners Perferable
- The ETL developer is responsible for creating and managing ETL processes that load data from various sources into the enterprise data warehouse.
- The candidate would participate in design, development, testing, execution and quality assurance of both automated and manual data integration and exchange processes.
Position Responsibilities :
- Design and develop enterprise data warehousing and ETL solutions.
- Translate business requirements into ETL designs and mapping specifications.
- Create ETL mappings using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
Minimum Requirements :
- 5+ years of ETL & Informatica Power Center experience,Should have worked in Informatica 9.x and above
- 5+ years of SQL experience,Should have worked in Oracle database in recent projects.
- 5+ years of Unix Shell Scripting experience,
- 2+ Experience with working with ERPs (SAP, E1)
Nice to Have :
- Manufacturing or Life Science Domain exposure, Finance/GL data - Exposure to ERPs (SAP, E1, Oracle), at least interfacing with them
- Exposure to other Data Integration tools such as OBIEE.
- Exposure to other databases such as SQL Server.
- Exposure to Cognos Reporting.
- Exposure to Oracle Apex
- Exposure to Hyperion/FDM. Analytical/Soft Skills Should have great communication skills, Should have great analytical skills,
Login to Apply
© Copyright 2019 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved