This position is responsible for developing and implementing ETL using Informatica IICS/ICS application, code migration to higher environments, Error handling and recovery techniques.
- Standardizing the ETL framework with the best practices suggested by IICS/ICS.Essential Functional & Responsibilities :- Responsible for building and maintaining applications with technologies such as Informatica cloud and redshift.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business system analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing ETL framework.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment, and implementation
- Prepare and dispense work assignments, provide guidance, and/or review the work of other team members.
- Collaborate with the QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.- Develops and implements solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Analyze user requests and assist with the design from a support perspective.
- Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and case studies as necessary.
- Assist in the creation and improvement of Knowledge Management.Required Skills :- Should have 2-4 yrs of experience in ETL/DWH developing, integrating using Informatica.- Should be proficient in using Informatica power center 8 x & 9 x versions.- Should be expert in understanding about backend process of Informatica PowerCenter.- Should be proficient in using PL/SQL and SQL.- Ability to work on UNIX/Linux platform.- Should be experienced in all phases of SDLC.- Good to have knowledge on Informatica cloud (ICRT & ICS)- Being an individual contributor towards the project and expecting to lead a small team of 5-10 people.- Experience in Agile methodology.- Participate in daily sprint discussions and provide updates. Work on collaboration tools such as Jira to reflect development progress.
© Copyright 2019 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved