Asset Management is the set of business practices that support life cycle management and strategic decision making for the IT environment by ARLIC. Assets include all elements of software and hardware that are under the baselines of this contact. IBM proposes to use IBM tool Asset Manager for maintaining the asset life cycle.
The scope of activities would include the following.
Manage IT asset inventory (hardware & software) including assigned users, locations, life cycle like warranty, retirement under defined scope.
- Record up to date information like Device configuration details, Laptop serial numbers, basic details of Hard disk, Memory, Keyboards, Mouse in the tool.
- Record Software license including versions for std approved software licenses and its usage as per approved by AEGONLIFE for use through physical inventory verification
- Record warranties/AMC details and maintain the same.
- Record user allocation and location detail as per physical verification carried out
- Physical asset inventory will be carried out as a yearly activity twice a year. The activity will take 45 days to complete at all the branches
- Maintain inventory in the asset management system by removing de-installed components and adding newly installed components.
- Configure notification profiles in the asset management tool for change in status of an asset.
- Share hardware & software inventory report on monthly basis.
IBM will provide Vendor and procurement Coordination services for IT equipment which are under the scope of work.
IBM Responsibilities on Vendor Coordination:
Actively interact with respective service vendors.
Track and maintain all contracts with existing vendors.
Track and maintain vendor service level agreements.
Follow-up and track the performance of vendors with respect to IT support & DC support
Track and maintain vendor escalation matrices including SLA.
Maintain service/support contract expiry details and interact with respective vendors/teams for renewal to maintain service continuity.
Periodic review of various service levels committed by vendors and service providers and reporting the same to ARLIC.
Escalate to AEGONLIFE team if there is breach in the vendor SLA based on agreed escalation matrix.
The below reports are provided to AEGONLIFE from the Service desk tool
Vendor Performance report â€“ Quarterly
Vendor SLA breach reports- Monthly
The Vendor SLA will be measured with the help of the service desk tool.
© Copyright 2021 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved