Asset Management is the set\\r\\nof business practices that support life cycle management and strategic decision\\r\\nmaking for the IT environment by ARLIC. Assets include all elements of software\\r\\nand hardware that are under the baselines of this contact. IBM proposes to use\\r\\nIBM tool Asset Manager for maintaining the asset life cycle.
The scope of activities\\r\\nwould include the following.
- \\r\\nManage\\r\\nIT asset inventory (hardware & software) including assigned users,\\r\\nlocations, life cycle like warranty, retirement under defined scope.
- \\r\\nRecord\\r\\nup to date information like Device configuration details, Laptop serial\\r\\nnumbers, basic details of Hard disk, Memory, Keyboards, Mouse in the tool.
- \\r\\nRecord\\r\\nSoftware license including versions for std approved software licenses and its\\r\\nusage as per approved by AEGONLIFE for use through physical inventory\\r\\nverification
- \\r\\nRecord\\r\\nwarranties/AMC details and maintain the same.
- \\r\\nRecord\\r\\nuser allocation and location detail as per physical verification carried out
- \\r\\nPhysical\\r\\nasset inventory will be carried out as a yearly activity twice a year. The\\r\\nactivity will take 45 days to complete at all the branches
- \\r\\nMaintain\\r\\ninventory in the asset management system by removing de-installed components\\r\\nand adding newly installed components.
- \\r\\nConfigure\\r\\nnotification profiles in the asset management tool for change in status of an\\r\\nasset.
- \\r\\nShare\\r\\nhardware & software inventory report on monthly basis.
IBM will provide\\r\\nVendor and procurement Coordination services for IT equipment which are under\\r\\nthe scope of work.
IBM Responsibilities\\r\\non Vendor Coordination:
- \\r\\nActively interact with respective service vendors.
- \\r\\nTrack and maintain all contracts with existing\\r\\nvendors.
- \\r\\nTrack and maintain vendor service level agreements.
- \\r\\nFollow-up and track the performance of vendors with\\r\\nrespect to IT support & DC support
- \\r\\nTrack and maintain vendor escalation matrices\\r\\nincluding SLA.
- \\r\\nMaintain service/support contract expiry details and\\r\\ninteract with respective vendors/teams for renewal to maintain service\\r\\ncontinuity.
- \\r\\nPeriodic review of various service levels committed by\\r\\nvendors and service providers and reporting the same to ARLIC.
- \\r\\nEscalate to AEGONLIFE team if there is breach in the\\r\\nvendor SLA based on agreed escalation matrix.
- \\r\\nThe below reports are provided to AEGONLIFE from the\\r\\nService desk tool
- \\r\\nVendor Performance report â€“ Quarterly
- \\r\\nVendor SLA breach reports- Monthly
The Vendor SLA will be measured\\r\\nwith the help of the service desk tool.
© Copyright 2020 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved