JD for AIX
1. Schedule, and set up batch jobs.
2. Do Standard changes as per client requirement.
3. maintenance and support of OS
4. patch management, upgrades and important bug fixes.
5. Manage system security at OS level
6. scripting for system jobs and housekeeping of OS logs.
7. Manage Performance Trend Analysis and Reporting
8. Create and maintain necessary documentation
9. Manage Configuration Includes ongoing maintenance of system documentation
10. Infrastructure services support â€“ Mail gateways, DNS.
11. Manage simple system tools and software agents (example, Enterprise Backup software agent)
12. Operational Monitoring â€“ performance monitoring for a specific time duration to check system behaviour helping trouble shooting
13. Manage client query
14. server replication
15. OS level cluster administration and maintenance
16. logical partitioning of Server
© Copyright 2020 Future Focus Infotech Pvt Ltd.(FFIPL) All Rights Reserved